Things To Know
We’ve been celebrating Holiday in the Park with Santa and his helpers for several years at Six Flags Fiesta Texas. We’ve learned a lot through the years, so below are some tips to help you enjoy Holiday in the Park.
- Santa and his helpers need an occasional break as they gear up for their day on the 25th, so always check our site for Holiday in the Park operating hours.
- Snag a great deal online: Buy your tickets online before you go! All the best deals are right on our site.
- Check our Events page to see a listing of special events being held during Holiday at the Park such as guest performances by visiting choirs.
- Arrive early. There’s a lot to do and you’ll want plenty of time to do it all without feeling rushed!
- Bundle up! Yes it’s Texas, but it’s also technically winter and you never know when Jack Frost will decide to blow into town for a visit! At least bring a jacket or a sweater for the chilly evenings. If you don’t want to lug it around while the sun is out you can store it in one of the lockers located near Guest Services.
- Bring socks! So you can lace up a pair of skates and glide through a magical wonderland at Frostee’s iceless skating rink.
- Come hungry. At least leave room for a treat or two or three or four. There are so many delicious holiday goodies at the park during this time of year that you’ll be kicking yourself if you don’t have enough room for a bite or two.
- We have an amazing lineup of holiday shows so pick up an entertainment schedule as soon as you walk through the front gates so you can plan your day and make sure you see them!
- If you decide turn your visit into one big happy family outing, make sure to designate a meeting place. There’s so much to do, see, and enjoy that members of your group are bound to get distracted and accidentally walk away.
- Eat at non-traditional hours to save time. There are lots of tasty holiday treats at the park, so things can get a little hectic during meal times. Better yet, since it’s the holidays anyway, eat non-traditional meals: Santa loves fried Oreos with hot chocolate. He says it’s a very yummy dinner that he looks forward to every night.
- If you get chilly, warm up by one of the Holiday Campfires located throughout the park, weather permitting of course.
- Our park is a smoke-free environment so to stay off of Santa’s naughty list we recommend smokers only smoke in the designated smoking areas.
- Scream your head off on the Poltergeist, a ride on this gut-wrenching coaster is sure to relieve any and all holiday stress.
- Leave late. The views from our coasters are breathtaking at night and the ride amazing.
- Check your family grudges at the front gate. Smile and have a great time! It’s the holidays!